On 24/09/2014 16:59, KI7MT wrote:

Hi Greg,
> Hi Joe,
>
> If you used the MSYS shell, $HOME/hamlib-prefix is going to be in your
> MSYS /home/joe directory, probably not the Windows User path, something
> like:
>
> C:/MSYS/home/joe/hamlib-prefix
Ah OK, I thought only Cygwin did that sort of stuff. I must have changed
my MSYS profile to have the $HOME (~) at the same place as
%HOMEDRIVE%%HOMEPATH%

> or wherever your MSYS installation is, possibly under
> C:/MinGW/MSYS/home/joe/.. .. ..
>
> Wherever the prefix path is set too during configure, you'll need to
> update JTSDK-QT toolchain.cmake file to match that path, something like:
>
> C:/Mingw/msys/home/joe/hamlib-prefix
>
> if using the build example.
Alternatively set the install prefix to the place that JTSDK-QT expects
to find the hamlib installation, that way the PkgConfig file in hamlib
will be correct. Either way is fine. Moving the hamlib installation post
install is not the right way to go as it breaks it.