Hi Joe,

If you used the MSYS shell, $HOME/hamlib-prefix is going to be in your
MSYS /home/joe directory, probably not the Windows User path, something
like:

C:/MSYS/home/joe/hamlib-prefix

or wherever your MSYS installation is, possibly under
C:/MinGW/MSYS/home/joe/.. .. ..

Wherever the prefix path is set too during configure, you'll need to
update JTSDK-QT toolchain.cmake file to match that path, something like:

C:/Mingw/msys/home/joe/hamlib-prefix

if using the build example.

73's
Greg, KI7MT