This was sent before other replies by Joe, Steven, et.al.  My Emails to
the list seem to be experiencing gross delays.

At any rate, testing with r5485 now and seems to meet the Tx Pct
criteria (non band-hopping), though there are a several cases with
consecutive Tx cycles.  I usually re-compile against the latest SVN
updates before firing up each night.  The previous report on behavior
was using r5482 if I recall.

decision making in WSPR4 works quite well.  That's what I have been
running exclusively until WSPR was added to WSJT-X / exp.  I don't
recall having ever seen consecutive TX cycles using WSPR4 (not that it
probably never happened).  However, I don't know whether or not it
conforms to the set Tx Pct statistically over time as tightly as
WSJT-X/wspr seems to be doing now.  Consecutive TX cycles are probably
not a big deal, but not having consecutive cycles made it easier on the
linear :)  It also seems that WSJT-X/wspr is acting in a more random
manner, which in the big picture is probably more desirable.

73 Eric NO3M / WG2XJM