Hi again, reports from the schack:
You say-
In recent Windows you must set speaker volume sliders while the device is
active. I recommend setting the level for Tx from teh USB audio driver from
your rig menu item "USB Level".
This is the problem speaker volume adjusted at first TX but for next TX volume
level back on 0 and no output. You can not sit and adjust for every TX
sequence. Rig USB level set to 78 as always ...

CI_V Transcieve mode set to off as you said

Iinitially it was iimpossible to change "TransmitAudio Source" as it was not
highlighted. I had to fiddle with PTT methods to change to rear/data. Fixed it
once but can not repeat that process now.

All in all no progress so far.
Hans