      From: Bill Somerville <g4...@classdesign.com>
 To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
 Sent: Monday, January 4, 2016 3:53 PM
 Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] wsjtx 1.7.0 r6346 Hangs....

On 04/01/2016 21:49, Josh Rovero wrote:
> Seeing similar symptom to earlier revisions,
> wsjtx in wspr2 mode hangs after a few hours.

Hi Josh,

I am seeing something similar in the Windows version. Waterfall stops
scrolling. Seems to be after a system sound that normally indicates a
driver issue, I've no idea how WSJT-X could cause that nor am I
convinced it wasn't just coincidence yet.

Trying to get to the bottom of the issue right now.