Today a ham friend also reported that wspr freezes and crashes after a
while in wsjt-x 1.6.0 r6263 on Win 7. On jt65/jt9 he finds no issue. If he
kills wsjt-x and restarts, it fails saying that there is another instance
already running.

I will try getting more info.

73, Edson PY2SDR

---
- We humans have the capability to do amazing things if we work together.
- Nós seres humanos temos a capacidade de fazer coisas incríveis se
trabalharmos juntos.