Hi Bill,

I agree. The warning about the lock file is benign. The crash however is
strange. I am not convinced it is a wsjt-x issue, but an environment one. I
am asking him to try observing what wsjt-x is dowing when it crashes. If it
is at the end of a recording cycle, middle of processing, what else the
machine is doing, etc.

73, Edson PY2SDR

---
- We humans have the capability to do amazing things if we work together.
- Nós seres humanos temos a capacidade de fazer coisas incríveis se
trabalharmos juntos.