You didn't mention it and we can't assume but did you check your clock?

Don AA5AU

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Chandler [mailto:g0...@sky.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2019 4:25 AM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [wsjt-devel] FT4 no decode

Hi guys
I hope someone can make sense of this as I've completely lost all decode on
FT4.

During WWDIGI my log contained 250 odd QSO's all bands, most of those were
on FT4.
On Monday 1st sept, I set up N1MM + WSJT-X for the RSGB trial FT4 contest on
80m.
I did some tests with a friend on the south coast and decoded ok with 100w.
However afterward others called in and I could not decode them.
During the RSGB trial FT4 contest (one hour duration) the waterfall was full
of stations.
I actually worked G4OGB early on but no other Stn was decoded though I could
see plenty were calling me on the waterfall.
I've reloaded 64bit software on an i7 Nuc, with Microham keyer, K3, with
this setup I've worked a few Thousand QSO's.

Please note
Running just WSJT-X and FT8 decodes great.
I tried this yesterday on 20m, switching to FT4 14080.00 lots of stn's
active ....no decode!!!

Regards

Ken.. G0ORH

Sent from my iPad