Hi Dave and Kevin,

we have finally tracked down the cause of this crash, thanks for your patience it was not so easy to track down. It is repaired for the next release, for now if you do not use of the Q65_Sync Wide Graph synchronization plot the crash will be avoided. Note this is not a Mac specific issue although it does seem to have the most severe effects on that platform.