"I still don't understand why 21.091 was recorded correctly but 14.091 was not.
 I'll continue to monitor unless the development team indicates the problem is
understood."

I ran a simple test and it appears the RX frequency recorded in ALL.TX is not
the current rig dial frequency (TS-590S with OmiRig)

Test details:

Select 14.074 from frequency pull down - ALL.TXT RX freq 14.074
Tune rig to 14.075 with front panel controls - ALL.TXT RX freq 14.074

Select 21.074 from frequency pull down -  ALL.TXT RX freq 21.074
Tune rig to 21.075 with front panel controls - ALL.TXT RX freq 21.074

What is the source of ALL.TXT RX frequency?  It seems to be frozen at some
point, perhaps band change, and is not updated to track rig dial frequency.
The WSJT-X main page frequency readout does match my rig dial frequency during
RX and for TX with rig split active.

73,
Andy, k3wyc