This small change fixes the problem.Adding this outside the if clause ensures
it is updated with current information...m_freqNominalPeriod = m_freqNominal;

Although we should probably not do pskreporter when the frequency changes like
this as we aren't sure which frequency was decoded.
Mike W9MDB

void MainWindow::displayDialFrequency (){
  if (ui->actionUse_Dark_Style->isChecked())
ui->bandComboBox->setStyleSheet("QLineEdit {background-color: #31363b}");  //
initialize dark style at startup
  Frequency dial_frequency {m_rigState.ptt () && m_rigState.split () ?
      m_rigState.tx_frequency () : m_rigState.frequency ()};

  // lookup band
  auto const& band_name = m_config.bands ()->find (dial_frequency);
  m_freqNominalPeriod = m_freqNominal;
  if (m_lastBand != band_name)

    On Sunday, July 28, 2024 at 11:55:46 AM CDT, Andy Durbin via wsjt-devel