> COMMAND\PROMPT> DIR /X  \mailroot\dnscache\mx\5\tvcabo*
>
>  4/04/2005  13.17              79  TVCABO~1        tvcabo.co.mz.
>
> where "TVCABO~1" is the alias for "tvcabo.co.mz."

If that works, that's good. But I would have to find it and then delete any
file like that daily before my backup and I don't even seem to be able to
delete it. Seems like creating those files XMail shouldn't even do in the
first place.

David, could we possibly have this addressed in the next release? Maybe just
don't create the cache file at all or remove the period before saving the
file, if there is a trailing period. Is XMail even capable of locating and
using this file anyway?

Rich...
www.autotraker.com
AutoTraker Inc.