Hi Chris, I don't think I understand "the meaning of an experience is the experience". Is it to say that what matters is only the experience?
Siska -----Original Message----- From: Chris Austin-Lane <[email protected]> Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 11:37:44 To: [email protected]<[email protected]> Reply-To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [Zen] Zen, zen and Theravada Buddhism Siska, Seems to me, the meaning of an experience is the experience. There is no secret to learn. Buddha mind is ordinary mind. On Saturday, June 4, 2011, <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi Ed, > >> All concepts and experiences are empty and meaningless, expect for the >> meanings one gives them? > > Agree, for concepts. > > On experience, I'd say the meaning we give is empty and meaningless, but I'm > not sure about the experience itself. > > SiskaFrom: "ED" <[email protected]> > Sender: [email protected] > Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 13:16:50 -0000To: <[email protected]>ReplyTo: > [email protected] > Subject: Re: [Zen] Zen, zen and Theravada Buddhism > > > > > > > > > > Hi siska, > All concepts and experiences are empty and meaningless, expect for the > meanings one gives them? > --ED > > --- In [email protected], siska_cen@... wrote: >> >> Hi Bill, >> >> Sorry I haven't been able to reply earlier. It's been a busy week. >> >> Nyana and kensho are all illusory, except perhaps, at the very moment we are >> experiencing it. >> >> Siska > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
