Bill!,

Claw yourself half-way up to date! (1950s):

You need an Etch-a-Sketch, Old Man!  ;-)

Take a tip from... what was his name?  Knute Rockney?  
...or one... Mitt Romney?

"Mit" (Germ.) -out (it turned out).

Good answers, you give.

See if I ever play "Dharma Combat" with YOU.  ;-)

Or maybe we've done that... 

--Joe / my Muse calls me "sacred cat", now.  Mews... .

> "Bill!" <BillSmart@...> wrote:
>
> Merle,
> 
> I am Bill!
> 
> I wipe my slate clean every time I sit (zazen).
> 
> ...Bill!
> 
> Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@> wrote:
> >
> > who are you to question..bill..again i ask is your slate squeaky 
> > clean..merle




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to