joe...

finally!

 we arrive at the nitty gritty of zen after all the hoopla 

 all that badgering me to go to a group zenfest in some musty dark hall and sit 
on a wooden floor now minus the handwoven mat  and silky soft cushion

 in the company of wolf spiders lurking in the ceilings , ruby cheeked monks 
and that diamond lady...

when you know it's not going to happen..

finally !...

finally the caravan has arrived at it's destination..  !

 the lord saw this and said this is  good...

let there be light! and lo and behold... 

there was light!

merle


  
Merle,

Agreed.  And also held in proper high regard.

It is our Way, Merle.

The Zen adept's wonder and MIRACLE also is:

"I cut wood; I carry water."

--Joe

> Merle Lester  wrote:
>
> Bill!..how wonderful thou art!.... merle
>   
> Merle,
> 
> I am Bill!
> 
> I wipe my slate clean every time I sit (zazen).
> 
> ...Bill!


 

Reply via email to