Bill!..how wonderful thou art!.... merle


  
Merle,

I am Bill!

I wipe my slate clean every time I sit (zazen).

...Bill!

--- In [email protected], Merle Lester  wrote:
>
> who are you to question..bill..again i ask is your slate squeaky clean..merle
>   
> I question his motives - and his methods...Bill!
> 
> --- In [email protected], Merle Lester  wrote:
> >
> > 
> > 
> >  joe...practise..edgar is practising...are you questioning his technique 
> > or his vision?..merle
> > 
> > 
> >   
> > Edgar,
> > 
> > As always, practice, practice, practice.
> > 
> > Without practice, there is no Zen.
> > 
> > There is sophistry and posturing.
> > 
> > In our way, you cannot cut to the chase.  Quit pretending you or anyone 
> > else can. 
> > 
> > --Joe
> > 
> > > Edgar Owen  wrote:
> > >
> > > Mike,
> > > 
> > > Zen has NOTHING to do with what position your spine is in!
> > > 
> > > Edgar
> >
>


 

Reply via email to