Merle,

Agreed.  And also held in proper high regard.

It is our Way, Merle.

The Zen adept's wonder and MIRACLE also is:

"I cut wood; I carry water."

--Joe

> Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@...> wrote:
>
> Bill!..how wonderful thou art!.... merle
>   
> Merle,
> 
> I am Bill!
> 
> I wipe my slate clean every time I sit (zazen).
> 
> ...Bill!




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to