disagree... caterpillars create an architectural wonder and emerge as
butterflies... merle

Merle,

Math, music and architecture are not universal because these are all singularly
human activities.  There are other beings in the universe that are not human -
like caterpillars.  Like I said before, unless by 'universal' you mean 'common
to all humans' these activities are not universal.

...Bill!