it is mathematics and it certainly does communicate..without mathematics we
would not have any bridges to cross rivers for example...merle

The experience of unity that is what I am trying to convey, not that
effectively, is no more sharable than the experience of unity one may notice
while taking a bath or washing the coffee mugs.
Communicators may try to use math, but these uses are always matters of
stories.
Any ways, surely you don't mean math itself communicates?   What ever would
that mean?  Remember, math properly is called maths.
Thanks,
--Chris
301-270-6524