Robert Milkowski wrote:
> Hello can,
>
> Thursday, December 13, 2007, 12:02:56 AM, you wrote:
>
> cyg> On the other hand, there's always the possibility that someone
> cyg> else learned something useful out of this.  And my question about
>
> To be honest - there's basically nothing useful in the thread,
> perhaps except one thing - doesn't make any sense to listen to you.
>
> You're just unable to talk to people.

Have to agree 100%.  I did learn how to filter out things from CYG
in my email program though.  Never had the need to do so before.

Overall, the effect of fragmentation will be more and more negligible as
ssd drives become more prominent.  I think the ZFS developers are concentrating
on the more important issues.  Where performance is needed, technology will
overcome the effects of fragmentation.