For the record, what I said was the on x64, the default size of the UFS
segmap segment, which is the L1 cache for UFS reads and writes, is
64MB. Caches pages will be moved to a cache list in memory if segmap
fills up.

The message I was trying to convey is that the default size of the UFS
segmap
on x64 (64MB) is generally too small if UFS file IO is a component of your
workload (and 64MB is the default for 64-bit x64).

Check out;
http://www.solarisinternals.com/wiki/index.php/Segmap_tuning

For increasing the size. Note please do NOT use the /etc/system method
of increasing segmapsize on x64 - it will panic your system.

None of this has anything to do with ZFS, which uses a completely different
mechanism for caching (the ZFS ARC).

Thanks,
/jim