> > I tried your suggestion, but no effect.
>
> Did you modify the partition table?
>
> IIRC if you pass a DISK to "zpool create", it would create
> partition/slice on it, either with SMI (the default for rpool) or EFI
> (the default for other pool). When the disk size changes (like when
> you change LUN size on storage node side), you PROBABLY need to resize
> the partition/slice as well.

zpool create won't create a partition or slice, it'll just use the whole drive
unless you give it a partition or slice. Last I expanded a pool, replacing 21
2TB drives with 3TB ones, it took some 2-3 minutes before the pool was being
expanded, and then one VDEV at a time, so simply turning autoexpand on and then
off may be a bit too quick. Leave it on for a while...

Vennlige hilsener / Best regards

roy
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk