On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 6:48 PM, For@ll <for...@stalowka.info> wrote:
>> When I test with openindiana b148, simply setting zpool set
>> autoexpand=on is enough (I tested with Xen, and openinidiana reboot is
>> required). Again, you might need to set both "autoexpand=on" and
>> resize partition slice.
>>
>> As a first step, try choosing c2t1d0 in "format", and see what the
>> size of this first slice is.
>>

> I choosed format and change type to the auto-configure and now I see new
> value if I choosed partition -> print, but when I exit from format and
> reboot the old value is stay. How I can write new settings?

Be glad it DIDN't write the settings :D

My advice of running "format" was to see whether you already have a
partition/slice on it. If it does, it should print the settings it
currently has (and give warnings about some slice being part of zfs
pool). If it doesn't, then perhaps the disk doesn't have a partition
table.

Changing partition table/slice to cover new size is somewhat tricky,
and can easily lead to data loss if NOT done properly. Hopefully
someone else will be able to help you. If you don't know anything
about changing partitions, then don't even attempt it.

So, does the disk originally have partition/slice or not? If no, then
"zpool set autoexpand=on" should be enough.

If it does have partitions, you might want to learn how to resize
partitions/slice properly, or better yet try booting with
openindiana/solaris express live CD (after setting autoexpand=on),
import-export the pool, and see if it can recognize the size change.

--
Fajar