Hi Albert,

I didn't notice that you are running the Solaris 10 9/10 release.

Although the autoexpand property is provided, the underlying driver
changes to support the LUN expansion are not available in this release.

I don't have the right storage to test, but a possible workaround is
to create another larger LUN and replace the existing (smaller) LUN with a larger LUN by using the zpool replace command. Then, either set the
autoexpand property to on or use the following command:

# zpool online -e TEST LUN

The autoexpand features work as expected in the Oracle Solaris 11
release.

Thanks,

Cindy