Hi Dennis,

moving the discussion to d...@marketing :-)

Is there not already a machine running that we could add our blog directory
to? What I mean is, the website is up right now on some server... I'd guess
a SUN server somewhere. What is it running on and who is in charge of THAT
machine? If they install a database for us we could attach a regular
wordpress install and have our blog there.

There is no such machine at the moment, but I plan on having a virtual machine for marketing purposes. Or differently said, the current virtual machine for the OOoCon OCS system should get some more services.

However: We still miss AUTHORS. It doesn't help to have a fancy blog without content. ;-) That's why I insist on the "authors question"...

As a side note, I currently have a variety of servers up and running online,
I would be willing to host a directory for the blog on one of my servers.
Let me know,

Thanks a lot for the great offer -- I'll simply put it on the marketing vhost when we are ready, that's easier. But great that you want to help out!

Florian