Florian,

Is there not already a machine running that we could add our blog directory
to? What I mean is, the website is up right now on some server... I'd guess
a SUN server somewhere. What is it running on and who is in charge of THAT
machine? If they install a database for us we could attach a regular
wordpress install and have our blog there.
By the way, has anyone thought about wordpress MU? I think that would help
out a ton, and I'm writing some crazy plugins for it now.. But I guess that
goes in the "website" mailer, which I think I'm about to join..
As a side note, I currently have a variety of servers up and running online,
I would be willing to host a directory for the blog on one of my servers.
Let me know,

-Dennis