Thank you Michael for your explanation which helps but I am still wondering why Shoghi
Effendi says, "and whose appearance the Revelation of St.John the Divine anticipated
"AS ONE OF THE TWO WITNESSES" into whom, ere the "second woe is past," the "spirit of
life from God" must enter...". I understand this passage is referring to Rev.11:14 and
your explanation and references to the Dawnbreakers and the Holy Quran are excellent
but I am still trying to understand why Shoghi Effendi specifically says Quddus was
ONE OF THE TWO WITNESSES whose appearance was ANTICIPATED IN THE REVELATION OF ST.
JOHN. Is the Book of Revelation in this chapter informing us that there are TWO
WITNESSES for the first woe and TWO WITNESSES for the second woe? If this is true,
somehow this message is escaping me in my reading of it.   Thank you.