>Quddus represented himself, both in writing and apparently orally, as the return of Christ.

Can you please give examples of this?

>Baha'u'llah often linked Quddus with Christ, for instance, stating that in his martyrdom no one suffered more than Quddus, "not even Christ".

Can you please give examples of this, too?  I am not catching how saying that he suffered more than Christ is equivalent to Baha'u'llah having "linked Quddus with Christ".

>Ali never had the station of Manifestationhood, which Quddus enjoyed

Can you state where the Writings denote Quddus as a Manifestation?  I am not doubting you....I just must have read through such quotes without catching that point.  And do the Writings state such "Manifestationhood" as being comparable to that of the Bab, Christ, Baha'u'llah, etc?

James