Folks,

I'm not about to start a discussion on the station of Quddus and the
concept of Manifestionhood in the Babi Faith (which is drastically
different than the same notion in the Baha'i Faith).  These things have
been discussed previously on internet, where I've contributed extensively.
 I suggest interested folks doing some digging of their own and find the
relevant archives to read through.

Regards,
ahang.

This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains information that
may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any use, copying or
distribution of this e-mail, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless
explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended", this e-mail does not
constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a contract
offer. This e-mail does not constitute a consent to the use of sender's contact
information for direct marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

Francais  Deutsch  Italiano  Espanol  Portugues  Japanese  Chinese  Korean

www.invista.com/email_disclaimer.shtml