  From: John Becker, WØJAB
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 4:41 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Re: How Can We Push HF Emcomm Messages to the
Field?

  In this county you can sum up the biggest problem in
  one word "manpower". Within my zip code there is
  3 hams living in town.

  One is up in the years and has not been on the air in
  years as well as to weak to do much.

  As far as the other 2, one is chief of police. The other
  is #2 in command on the fire department.