I deleted the posting a few minutes after I made it.

I realized it was inappropriate.

I somehow felt I was being challenged to a debate,

All I did was give someone my 2 cents,
and dozens of others would also likely give their opinions.

I don't know why, but I reacted badly to the post directed to me.
I thought the identity of the original person with the problem who
posted the question had been lost and I had been nominated in his
place.

But, I re-read my posting, and considered it inappropriate,
and I deleted it hoping nobody would read it.

Howard