On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 10:49 AM, Derric Atzrott <
datzr...@alizeepathology.com> wrote:

> * bring back Wikipedia:Wikiquette_assistance since women may not want to
> got to WP:ANI for low grade constant nonsense
>
> Would support wholeheartedly.

The problem with Wikipedia:Wikiquette_assistance was the same as the
problem with AN/I. As soon as someone took a complaint to
Wikiquette_assistance people like Baseball Bugs would make fun of them for
being too sensitive and it would basically turn into forum for criticizing
the person who complained. No one at Wikiquette_assistance took complaints
seriously, so it just ended up making things more frustrating for the
person who was being harassed.

If we want a forum that is more effective, I think we should adopt some of
the ideas from the Teahouse. Primarily, by having the responders be vetted
volunteers that are expected to provide a minimum level of helpfulness. All
the peanut gallery responders who are just there for the lulz should be
banned.

Ryan Kaldari