Maybe it would be worth making threads for some of these ideas.  If no one else
does, I'd be happy to.

*Threads here? Like proposals that could be worked over and brought to our
various wikis?  That's what we need to do.  I re-named one thread that dealt
with one issue and renamed this one too, just for emphasis...

I'm not very familiar with the process of starting Wikiprojects, but I imagine
the biggest barrier to entry to this would be finding someone for each language.
I imagine that this would work something like the ambassador program, at least
on the smaller Wikipedias.  This is to say on Wikipedias where the project is
too small to really have someone who can handle the Wikiproject we would find a
volunteer on Meta who speaks that language and would have them generally just
keep an eye on things.  Each of these Wikiprojects should have a noticeboard of
some sort that folks having issues can post to that the ambassador type would
keep an eye on.

Does this all sound reasonable?

Thank you,
Derric Atzrott