Richard Hipp wrote:
On 9/6/16, Chris Locke <ch...@chrisjlocke.co.uk> wrote:
Additionally, on the menu, the 'Download' option is not visible at all.

By design.  There is nothing on the Download page that is useful to a
mobile device.  So links to that page are omitted on mobile, to save
precious pixels.

Unless you use the mobile phone to download the package and then as usb key to place it on the final device.
And no, using the modem mode is not always feasible on those devices.

That's why I hate it when I have to use the "view as on a computer" mode in the Firefox mobile browser because the designer thought that I don't need something while I'm on my phone...