I have my ancient Galaxy S (Original
<http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9000_galaxy_s-3115.php>) Android hanging
here on my desk, and I pulled up the draft page, and it looks good.

With respect, Dr. Hipp, I really do hope you weren't REALLY pressured into
this (And the analogy between the soda-straw compared against my desktops
5-monitor setup is the absolute truth), and this is just more of a side
project or an itch to scratch to give the site a refresh.  If so, good
work, for the *MANY* people who use sqlite.org as a reference point, and I
guess it'll be worth while for the 5 people who use their phones to look up
information rather than use a desktop computer they do their development
on. ;)