Seems to be fine from here, and probably not too critical, as not all
websites have a purpose on mobile devices.

However, while you are at it, an improvement for the website when browsed
from a computer would be to limit the max width of the pages, especially
for the documentation pages. Currently if you have a big screen the lines
of text stretch to the whole browser width, which is not very readable.

For instance right now you have something like
   http://imgur.com/a/nRfno
IMHO it would be more readable as
   http://imgur.com/a/EkKZA

Above I just added "max-width:1100px" and "margin:auto" to the body style.

And for those that do not like the extra white, it can be skinned to gray
as in http://imgur.com/a/1tRMR with just the following CSS (and hopefully
there are some that could contribute even better skins)

html {
    background: #eee;
}
body {