No A good song is a good song period. I see the "I can't play it because it's
old" " Or I heard INSERT BIG NAME DJ HERE play it so I can't" first hand since
I work at a record store. It's a running joke with all of us, we have kids come
into the store listen to something, see that they like it, and then ask when
did this come out? Like that matters, if you like and you don't have it buy it.
I understand if a record has beenplayed to death, but for the most part these
kids nowadays can't tell an old record from a new record. I drop doubles of the
Pace, and Axis 001 a few weeks ago and I had kids asking me is that new, where
is it from it blah blah. Then I tell them, no it's old, it's from detroit, and
we can order it for you (if we can). But what really gets me, is one of regular
cutomers approches me about an older record i might have played, beacuse then I
laugh and say, " no it's old,  and we have it at the store, and you know what I
remember when you listened to this, and you put

it back! Most people love to sleep on good music, they only come around when
that sound is the "it" sound for the moment.

Jwan Allen
www.hypervinyl.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
What are you into?
Win gear, movies, gadgets, and games from IGN.com
Check 'em out -> http://www.igncontests.com
Absolutely NO purchase required.