This discussion (which notably Alan did not begin on this list) reminds me
very much of March Madness, when inevitably there is one team that should
have made the cut, but didn't. I would've loved to see Alan again, this time
in Detroit, but it's not for us to decide who should/should not have been
included in the lineup. I think on the whole, Carl did a better job of
including musical diversity and pulling the event off without a hitch than
anyone could have possibly expected. I was quite pleased with the results -
to say the least.

In Carl's defense, there was a notable absense of harder techno, ala T1000,
excluding the last night on the main stage. The lineup seemed to be
generally pushed in the deeper direction, perhaps because the people who
have no exposure to techno would be more afraid of it?

Tristan
PHONOPSIA<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Lounge/5102/index.htm
"FrogboyMCI" on AOL Instant Messenger

New mix, "Propper Techno" and new Album, "Québécois", online now.