why is it people insist on reading between the lines and looking for a deeper
meaning behind everything?
Alan himself says he's been booked solid for that weekend since February. The
Festival wasnt even announced until April. Dont look for ulterior motives or
sinister plots where there is none. Why try to second guess decisions made
regarding lineup? none of us can claim to know what Carl was thinking when he
made his selections. He's stated himself that there were artists that he wanted
to include but could not for various reasons. It's not our place to question
it. Isnt that enough?
sean