>i myself found derrick may's set dissappointing. <

> His set was good but i lacked to dj skills of a so called pioneer.<

So which was it?? Good or disappointing??
So-called pioneer?? How can anyone call Derrick May a so-called pioneer?
Maybe you should consult 'Techno Rebels.'

> I dont really think a really even mixed many records,...<

I'm listening/watching his set right now and he has dropped 7 tracks in the
first 14mins. Rarely does Mr. May let a track play more than 2mins before
bringing another one in. I would bet he played more tracks his 2hrs than
anyone else on the main stage that weekend.

> I also found the poet at the end excellent and meaning fulling but i found
the drum guy to be offbeat and just plain annoying after a while how long
can you proceed with the same beat, ...<

I feel the same way when listening to Hawtin's sets as of late.

Cheers.