trance is just one of those words that has lost its meaning :( trance is a
feeling induced by repettitive music, and there is DEFINITELY trance music
that is very 313 related, it's just not o. lieb or anything like that.
for instance i'd call some red planet releases or the first basic channel
trance. if you want to hear some serious very good detroitish trance,
check out my close friend bo vestergaards (bo v.) mp3s at
www.mp3.com/bo

christian bloch - www.mp3.com/bloch
tresor/funque droppings/simple muzik/LL