if i remember correctly T-1000 told me part of the reason he stopped
Generator was because of a crap german trance label that came along and used
the same name...they also used the same matrix for numbering their releases.
being copied can be very flattering, but when it is crap like that...

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
       JJJJJJ
       JJJJJJ   EEEEEEEE     FFFFFFFFF    FFFFFFFFF
       JJJJJJ   EEE               FFF                FFF
      JJJJJJ    EEE               FFF                FFF
    JJJJJ        EEEEEEEE    FFFFFFF        FFFFFFF
  JJJJ           EEE              FFF                 FFF
JJJ               EEE              FFF                FFF
JJ                EEEEEEEE    FFF                 FFF

"THOU SHALT REMEMBER THE FUNK AND KEEP IT HOLY"
                -George Clinton