The 21+ could have reduced the crowd, also Derrick May played in Lansing and
Windsor too.

respose to other responses:

Getting layed is important if your white or black. Listening to good music is
important if your white or black.  Race is not the issue it is priorities and
the ability to tell the difference between good music and bad and dirty and
clean (lets say exercise) these are personal decisions.
peace out
mg

>>> "Hugh G. Blaze" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/01/00 10:39PM >>>
No I think racist epithets are inappropriate. And I don't think it has
anything to do with race. The question was: why has Detroit turned a deaf
ear to its best homeboys again and again. (DEMF excluded).