The exploitation thing is certainly something, and that's probably the
reason for the animosity. It's not this isolated thing, but stealing
from the cultural heritage - I think I can appreciate that.
100% agree on the slavery thing. Very well put. Also, with respect to
art. Top marks. No further comment.

Links:

  1. tel:(218)%20833-2847