With all due respect brother, it appears you’re only citing a portion of
the definition of a racist to which Denise is clearly aligned with the
other portion.  I’m referring to the portion before the comma and you only
mentioned the pet after the comma.  Here’s the definition:

a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of
other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Even if you want to “prove in the court of law” that she’s not a racist
based on the technical definition, she’s clearly an insensitive bully who
doesn’t have an ounce of humility in her tone regardless of whether or not
her opinion is accurate.

If anyone was to take her tone with an opposing view they’d be seen as a
grand wizard level white supremist and you all know it.

I was gonna drop this but felt I had to reply based on Kent’s reply.