My man, there’s lots of good info in the conversations here for many years.

I only counted TWO incidents with me and sunshine ☀️ which should be no
more than a blip on the radar.

Please don’t tell me you’re ‘that’ sensitive?  Shit happens now and then
because we all share an emotion called passion.  Roll with it 👊🍻