FBK, I love and respect you 4ever. But I just gotta say, they’ve always
been havin techno in the clubs. In the eighties & nineties, in US cities,
and cities on other continents. In the clubs. It’s just rave culture is
awesomer cause more people could gather round.

Denise

<3

--
Denise Dalphond, Ph. D.