The Tom Cox battles were epic, but at the same time, ultimately not that
great for the list.  Every time there's a big emotional flare-up on 313
people unsubscribe; people I regard as essential members of the family.

I'm all for people being opinionated, but it would be great if they were
more opinionated about music and less about each other.