i do not know you denise but i have been subscribed to this group for a
long time therefore i feel that i am a bit qualified to make a comment .
i am a lurker and posted sometimes but only occasionally yrs back .
i do find though that your approach denise  can be very confrontational and
can often take up a lot of space . it often feels like the list is dormant
bar the denise show .
i am personally not gaining a lot from the list  compared to former times
and will need to unsubscribe shortly because i get no joy from these
occasional outbursts .

--

Lerato Khathi
http://uzurirecordings.com