crikey . classic example of how not to built community .
i am writing to you as a black african queer woman denise who has put a lot
into supporting and nurturing a lot of djs and artists .
and i continue to work hard to support communities within the global music
network young and old often from marginalized communities who do not get a
look in , in the current climate in electronic music but yeah carry on
being tone deaf .
my last word . thanks for everything to everyone else over the yrs .
keep supporting music not egos .
i am out of here .

>>> http://uzuriartistbookingsandmanagement.com